The circle of life is a vicious one with only one escape. Unfortunately, that means animals will die where they die, and they could potentially be right inside your home or outside your doorway. This makes dead animal removal New Brunswick NJ professionals invaluable to ensuring both your health and the health of your family if this situation arises. If you stumble upon a dead animal, you need a dead animal pick up New Brunswick NJ. Instead of trying to remove the animal yourself, we will remove a dead animal from your yard, under your home, under your porch or deck, in your crawl space, in the attic, from the pool, from your garage, basically, if there’s a dead animal, we’ll remove it for you! It can be extremely dangerous if you try to assess the situation and remove the animal by yourself as there are quite a few things that could go wrong.
Dead Animal Removal New Brunswick NJ – Health Hazards of Trying to Remove the Dead Animal Yourself
If you are thinking of trying to remove a dead animal on your own, first of all, don’t. Simply put, it isn’t safe for you, and you could end up doing a lot more harm than good even though you mean well. It just is not a smart idea for someone without the experience and tools to try and remove a potential health hazard. Here just a few of the risks you’d be putting yourself under if you tried to remove a dead animal alone:
- A dead animal is a beacon to other animals. If there is a dead animal, you can be sure there will be quite a few other animals around. This could mean your beloved pets are drawn to the scene, which puts them at risk, or wildlife could also be pulled to the area which is dangerous to both you and your pets. Depending on the type of wildlife drawn to the area, there could be aggressive animals which could be a potential hazard if you try to move it by yourself.
- The area surrounding the corpse is full of bacteria. If the animal has bled or started decomposing, the area around the dead animal will not be safe for you to be on. Since you do not have the proper attire or protection, you are putting yourself at unnecessary risks when you could easily avoid the danger and call a professional to come to remove it for you.
- You do not have the knowledge or tools to ensure the cleanliness of an area correctly. Again, the area will be contaminated. While a professional can remove all the germs and bacteria left from the animal, you probably would only throw the animal in a trash bag and walk away. Meanwhile, our professionals use green chemicals to avoid adding any harmful substances to the area, so it will be safe for people once the area is free of dead animals. We also remove the odor, which can be quite disgusting and hard to fully get out.
- An animal can carry diseases which are harmful to both people and other animals. While you may be quick to judge an animal that has died from trauma to be disease free, that is not always the case. As well, if you are unsure of the cause of death, you should stay away. One of the worst diseases an animal could get is rabies, which can survive for months depending on the temperature. If it is hot outside, rabies will die a few hours after its host has passed on but will survive for a while if it is cold. As a good general rule, if there is a dead animal, let us handle it. Keep any of your pets far away from the dead animal because it if does have a disease and your animal comes near it or tries to eat it, they can catch the disease and may die like the other animal.
- Other health hazards. An animal may still carry disease whether it has died from trauma or unknown reasons. There are quite a few different potential hazards a dead animal can pose, though some of them are not as obvious. For example, an animal could have died on the road and cause an accident if someone swerves to avoid the body and hits an object or another car. You never know what exactly could hurt you when you see a dead animal.
Different Kinds of Dead Animals We Remove
Our dead animal removal New Brunswick NJ., are trained to ensure there will be no remaining issues once the animal has been removed. Whatever kind of animal has died, we can help you out. Here are just a few of the types of animals we perform dead animal pick up New Brunswick NJ., for:
Why Should You Call a Dead Animal Removal New Brunswick NJ., Expert?
If you ignore a dead animal in your home or on your property in the hopes that it will just disappear, you are out of luck. The decaying process will begin pretty quickly, which means the corpse will be overrun with maggots and the stench of decay will be overpowering to the nose. Many a home have been abandoned because of this odor, it is nothing pleasant. The smell can grow even worse as time goes on and if the animal has died in your home, the stench will be magnified because of the enclosed spaces and a lack of space for the smell to escape to.
If you are unable to locate where the body is but know that it smells terrible, don’t worry, we can find it for you. Our dead animal pick up New Brunswick NJ., professionals know how to sniff out their final resting space. We’ll get rid of the smell and the body as well as any health hazards left over by the corpse, so you never have to worry about it again.